Order today and you'll receive your package between Jan 22, 2022 and Jan 26, 2022. *RUSH Same Day or Next Day Delivery available at checkout for extra fee.
NOTE: All packages will indicate the number of owner and occupant records on the front page as requested by the planning department (as of 10/15/2019)
Full Descriptions from the city packages in the images below (City of San Marcos)
Public Notice Procedures
1. SAN DIEGO COUNTY ASSESSOR'S MAP:
• Show the entire property by cross-hatched markings on a single 8½x11 sheet with a radius line encircling the property at a distance of 500 feet from the perimeter property line.
• See Note #2.
• Each parcel lying wholly or in part within the 500-foot line shall have the parcel number delineated and readable.
g Assessor's maps must be submitted on a single 8½x11 sheet. (See attached sample).
2. TYPED LIST OF ALL AFFECTED PROPERTY OWNERS:
• Electronic files must be in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet format, i.e .. xis or .xlsx
• Separate electronic files must be submitted for property owners and occupants. Electronic files shall be given different names to easily distinguish the contents of the two files, i.e. "ACME Project Property Owner Labels.xlsx," and (IACME Project Occupant Labels.xlsx"
• The property owner mailing information spreadsheet shall be formatted as follows:
• Mailing information shall be provided to the City on a digital storage device (i.e. flash drive, CD, etc). Digital storage devices submitted with mailing information for projects will not be returned to applicants.
• Submit a list of each Assessor's Parcel Number (APN) with name and address as listed on the latest equalized Assessor's rolls. Make sure each name is identified with an Assessor's Parcel Number
• If there are fewer than ten parcels, a minimum of ten (10) property owners surrounding the project site must be listed.
• If the 500' radius is within the boundary of an owner-occupied mobile home park/project, or condominium complex, the entire mobile home park or condominium complex shall be included in the public notice package.
Include yourself, architect, engineer and property owner of the site.
• Note: For properties located within the "Ridgeline Overlay Zone" (ROZ), show the entire property by cross-hatched markings on a single 8 ½ x 11 sheet with a radius line encircling the property
Public Notice Certificate