Full Description from the city package (City of Irvine):
SECTION E: PUBLIC NOTICE MATERIALS
A list of all names and addresses for the following:
Each property owner and residential tenant, and all HOAs/community associations governing property within 500 feet of the property line of the project site. This information shall be provided from the most up to date equalized assessment roll of Orange County. Commercial tenants within 500 feet shall be included in the following instances only
• The subject of the application is a residential development which is proposed within 1,000 feet of where businesses use, store, transport, and/or manufacture hazardous materials or waste; or
The proposed project is a heavy manufacturing use which involves the use, storage, transportation, and/or manufacture of hazardous materials or waste.
2. Each local agency expected to provide water, sewage, schools, or other essential facilities or services to the project site.
3. The property owner or the owner's duly authorized agent
4. The project applicant.
A map (saved as a PDF), which is keyed to the above list
A certification letter (saved as a PDF) providing the name of the individual who prepared the notice materials, as well as the preparation date, which attests that the mailing list was generated from the most up to date equalized assessment roll.
1. Electronic mailing labels may be generated in ONE of the following formats:
Excel TEXT format with separate fields of information, or
Excel with separate fields of information ( NOTE: MS Word, Word Perfect, and other common formats will not work}.
2. Each field of information (Assessor's Parcel Number, Complete Name, Complete Street Address, City, State, Zip Code) must be separated by a tab key, tab delimited ( preferred), or comma, comma delimited.